Jonathan is an Australian qualified lawyer with over 10 years’ legal and company secretarial experience predominantly in the energy and resources sector. He has worked in private practice for Australian and international law firms and for a boutique corporate advisory business. He also founded a boutique corporate and commercial law firm prior to joining CBW.
Jonathan has experience advising listed and unlisted private and public companies on a broad range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, divestments, capital raisings, joint ventures, farm in arrangements, foreign investment, corporate governance and corporate law issues.
Jonathan also serves as company secretary of an ASX listed mineral explorer and various other private and public companies.
Jonathan holds a Bachelor of Laws, a Bachelor of International Studies and post-graduate qualifications in corporate finance, tax and corporate governance
Recent Transaction Experience
- Advising an ASX listed mineral explorer on its $1.5m accelerated rights issue and share placement
- Advising an ASX listed mineral explorer on its $6m placement and rights issue
- Advising a private investor on its acquisition of a copper mine from an ASX listed copper producer
- Advising an ASX listed mid-tier gold producer on legal documentation associated with a $6m Loan and Hedging Facility
- Advising an ASX listed mineral explorer on its acquisition of a private graphite and nickel explorer
- Advising an ASX listed mineral explorer on farmin arrangements for various gold projects in Northern Territory
- Advising a private dimension stone company on various acquisitions and divestments of marble mines throughout Australia
- Advising an unlisted public company on its acquisition of lithium tenements in WA in preparation for a back door listing
Level 1, 159 Dorcas Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205
t + 61 3 8646 3833
m + 61 414 169 465
f + 61 3 8646 3899