Olivia Carns is a Solicitor having been admitted to practice in August 2020. Olivia has experience in a variety of commercial matters including share sales, asset sales, capital raisings and commercial litigation and disputes.
Olivia’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Criminology).
Recent transaction experience
- Advising on a number of capital raises, including managing the due diligence and disclosures process, and liaising with financial and tax advisors;
- Advising on a number of private mergers and acquisitions, including conducting legal due diligence, drafting sale structures and sale documents;
- Advising ASX listed entities regarding compliance with ASX listing rules and the Corporations Act;
- Drafting numerous internal documents for ASX listed entities and private entities, including notices of meeting; and
- Drafting a range of commercial agreements including convertible note deeds, put/call option agreements, general security agreements, distribution agreements and supply contracts.
Level 1, 159 Dorcas Street
South Melbourne VIC 3205
t + 61 3 8646 3833
f + 61 3 8646 3899